Friday, February 23, 2007

Hello people!
A short entry for today.
As you all can see, I've change my layout :D
Will not be changing it that soon already.

I woke up, feeling super restless. I knew it!
Prepared for schoo,l very sheepishly :\

My funny parnter & I! Taken during class (:

Mr Methias said this to me,
Mr Methias: Wah! Your watch!
ME: Yeah, its purple! Woo!
Mr Methias: Careful ah, I might steal it hor!
ME: Omg? :D

I like Fridays, Friday passes real fast :]
Had retest for Amaths after that, with 6 people?
At first Haqim, Yz, Faz, KW & I sat together.
Chang came & accused us of copying, & she changed the questions.
Booo :[
Everyone didnt know how to do example 2.
Had cca afterwards :)

Lao da(s)!

Amyraa, Hanis & Azalea had set up a JFC for me!
Which currently have 3 members only. Ha ha, touched :D
Sorry if Im too moody during training. Lol restless.

At the bus stop!

Okay, daddy & mummy are returning home, soon.
Oh! & thanks for sending me the song, (J) :D
& dont call me mental la! Only onr of my friend can call me that.
Ha ha :D

Goodbye world!

Watching you play, that same old song :)

No comments: